What can machine-learning do for your project?
Does your project have data in the form of prose? Faced with a large number of documents to process manually? Are you trying to model a real world process? Why not use your historical records to learn something new about your project, or even make predictions for the future!
Would your project require five PhD students and years of research time or are there off-the-shelf solutions? What can a group of tech savy people combined with domain experts achieve in a short amount of time? Attend this event and learn about the state of the art of big data analysis. Sign up here.
- Do I have big, medium, or small data?
- What is machine-learning?
- How hard is natural language processing really?
- Is image recognition for me?
- Modelling the real world without a model!??
- What are others in this space doing?
- How can I try all this without wasting my time?
To keep the event interactive, friendly and relevant spaces are limited to 20 attendees (first come, first served). Registration fee: CHF40. Sign up here.
Chatham House Rule
To further frank questions and discussion the event is held under the Chatham House Rule: participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.